Core Build-up Composite
LUMIGLASS DeepCure Core Built-up Composite is formulated to optimize and expedite the DT LIGHT-POST placement procedure. Light-Cured LUMIGLASS is translucent and can be easily cured in thickness of up to 11 mm* LUMIGLASS exhibits non-sticky handling characteristics for easy placement and sculpting. It is radiopaque and has high physical properties, to provide durable core build-ups. The esthetic neutral shade is ideal for use with porcelain jacket crowns and does not compromise the shade or optical properties of the ceramic prosthesis.
- Depth of cure : 11mm
- Flexural Strength : 114 Â± 8 MPa
- Microhardness : 28 knoop
- Radiopacity : 230% A1. eq
- Compression Strength : 234 Â± 24 MPa
- Water absorption : 24.7 Âµg / mm3
- Water solubility :0Âµg / mm2
- Available : Syringe of 5 gms.
Shree Arihant Compound, Building No. E-8, Gala No. 7 To 10, Thane Bhiwandi Road, Village Kalher, Taluka, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, 421302, India